Man, what a ride…
* It’s been too hot for me to shoot video for almost three months now, but I’m back! Job is good, life is mostly good.
* Mary and I parted ways three months ago, too. I’ve had a difficult time dealing with that, but I’m getting there. When it comes down to it, we’re just two very different people with very different outlooks on life. The biggest difference is that I’m much more comfortable with risk, uncertainty, and failure than she is, and there’s a lot of uncertainty and risk in the lifestyle I’ve chosen – Hell, I was unemployed for 4 months after my first contract ended – but it works out in the end.
* Between the heat, being stuck indoors, no traveling, and no companionship I’ve been depressed and put on 15 pounds. YUCK.
* That’s ending. I’m getting a bike, and a bunch of GoPro accessories that will let me shoot video hands free in the future.
* I bought tickets to the Star Wars Movie Marathon here in Phoenix.
*YOU ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME JOIN ME FOR THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT!*
*AMC Westgate 20*
9400 West Hanna Lane
GLENDALE, AZ 85305-3137
* Amazon offered me Zero Day shipping on it. Ordered at 10am, it’ll be here by 9pm! Amazing.
Oh, and I might be getting Figaro a companion this weekend!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
–== 2015 Cost of RV Life ==–
284 Days on the Road
66 Free nights
231 Paid nights
297 Total nights
2015 Total Spent: $10250.74
2015 Average Daily Cost (lodging only): $19.58/day
2015 Average Daily Cost (lodging + fuel): $28.54/day
2015 Average Daily Cost (everything): $34.51/day
2014 Average Daily Cost: $43.49/day
–== WHERE AM I NOW? ==–
Follow my adventures in realtime at: http://www.YarrVee.com